Search Results For:
Water solubility dissolvable frac plug is a total new block-off downhole tool developed from conventional bridge plug. It organically mixes the patent soluble material, polymer degradable material and high strength ceramic technology, thus gets an outstanding performance of mechanism, solubility and degradation for the multi-staged fracture operation in the oil and gas well.
The body of dissolvable frac plug applies miscellaneous soluble metal materials, as well as that the rubber applies polymer degradable material; The dissolvable packer has 70Mpa pressure strength. According to different working condition, the dissolvable packer has tailored formula for different solubility time in order that releasing the reservoir block of horizontal well and highly deviated well automatically.
WINGOIL has developed four series dissolvable bridge plugs upon working temperature (60-80℃,80-100℃,100-120℃), the outer diameter of bridge plug is from 95mm to 146mm. All models are testified in oil and gas well operation with 100% success rate.
- Made of compound high strength soluble metals, guarantee the material strength under high temperature.
- Customized formula and the solubility time is flexible.
- Special high strength compound slips(max. Strength 1250Mpa), it is stable to long 15 days.
- Special cracking technology
- Good compatibility and inheritance, unnecessary to change existing strings structure, no risks resulted from drilling out and reduce the damage of casings.
Working temperature: 16-100℃
Sealing pressure: 70Mpa
Dissolution medium: water
Releasing timg: 24-36hours
Dissolution time: 10-15days
Plug OD: 95,102,105,112mm
All above specification is based on working temperature 90℃, if the size and dissolution time needs to be customized according to well condition and temperature.